Friday, May 09, 2008

I LOVE Fridays..... and a birthday girl!
so my baby turned 12 this week! Hard to believe that so much time has gone by and how fast it has gone by! With Manda ready to become a mom it just makes me realize that it goes by so fast... Manda is going on 29 weeks so it is strarting to get close now! WOW! Seems like she just told us and now we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of a sweet little boy! I can hardly wait
I also wanted to share my layout for WORD UP this week over at OLW.... if you haven't already checked it out make sure you go over and see what the design team has come up with! Amazing stuff this week! The word up is Today....love that word! Go check it out and then play along with us! You will love it! I am so glad it is the weekend and that it is Mothers day! wahooooooo!!!! For all you mom's out there Happy Mothers day! For all you moms to be.... Happy Mothers day! Have a great weekend everyone!

Lynn

4 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Happy Mother's Day Lynn!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, another amazing layout, I am looking so forward to the Spring Things, can't wait to see the layout. You have a great Mothers Day.

Marilyn

Ronda Palazzari said...

Hope you had a wonderful mother's day. Time does go by all too quickly....I can't believe Mandy is already 29 weeks. WOW!

Galina Varese said...

Fabulous colour palette! Most beautiful LO!