Friday, March 21, 2008

March class layout, and some fave pics from the week....

so first is the march layout class.... our first class was last night and was a great class.... hope you all enjoyed it! The next class is next Thursday , both classes sold out so if you are interested in taking classes make sure you check my blog regularily....

I also wanted to mention that the "SPRING THING" is sold out! I am so excited for this to come! I do have a waiting list started so if you want to be on that please let me know!
Here are some of my favorite pictures for the week.... The first one is Sharla and her friend, Megan's feet, after they had finished painting the bathroom last week.... and yes they went all through the house before they realized that there feet were everwhere.... they did clean it up athough and they both did such a great job of the bathroom... can't wait until it's all finished, maybe one more week! Yayyyyyy! Rob has been working on getting the bathroom done in the basement and I don't like painting so I was so glad that they wanted to do it!


the last picture is another fave! Shalaina and her friends! i love it when Spring finally arrives and they can hang out outside..... so fun!

For those of you that are submitting a layout for OLW don't forget that the deadline is tonight! go over and check it out, it is so much fun! My word is up on Wednesday so make sure you check that out too! Have a great long weekend everyone!

Lynn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Thompson said...

That is so cool that your daughter painted your bathroom! I can't wait til my girls are old enough that I can get them to do that kind of stuff for me too! ;) haha (but I really do hate painting too!) Hope you had a nice Easter Lynn!

Kimberly White said...

Love that feet picture! And the layout of course! HAve a wonderful day Lynn! Kim

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE the painty feets!! Too cool.

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I am totally in love with your style. I saw your page in the latest Artful Blogging magazine. Went to OLW and then straight to your blog. What company are most of your papers and stuff from? I love the feel of them. Thanks. I will be a regular on your blog from now on! Congrats on being in the mag. (my site is under const if you visit)

Renee said...

Hey gf!!! I know it's been forever! I've been not home as you know...and then remained that way until a few days ago...now back to life and my last surgical procedure...then I will be kickin' around more and you won't be able to get rid of me!!! Love the feet pic..too cute and as always love your creations!

Meriam said...

just stop to say hello and just love youre work