Thursday, February 08, 2007


Here is one of the new layout packages...
He's kind of cute heh!!! The layouts are $23.00, they come with everything to complete the layout as well as a colour picture and full instructions. There are more kits for sale here, check it out... Hope everyone is having a great week
out there... Its cold here but so great for scrapbooking! Still enjoying playing around with my kit from Love2scrap, those girls are awesome! I will post more as i get it done... I have a layout class tonight so I have lots to keep me busy for the rest of the day! hope you ladies have a great week and hope to talk to all later!
Cheers,
Lynn

7 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Yes, very cute! I so love your style of scrapping, very textured and cool. Hope you are doing well. It's pretty chilly here in BC but I think we are in the +'s so i shouldn't have much to complain about right! haha, Anne

Kimberly White said...

Awesome layout Lynn! Have a great class and a wonderful day! Kim

Stacy said...

wonderful lo i think i nedd to come have a class with you love your stuff!!

Renee said...

darn cold up here...are you sick of snow yet? I know I am...I swear we have the most snow in all of Alberta!!! EEK!!
Another fabby layout! Have a good class!

Karla Dudley said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this freakin' frakin' poage girl! No joke....just STUNNING!!!!

-Karla

Paula J Atkinson said...

very lovely layout, so masculine but it appeals to the female eye.

Ronda Palazzari said...

These are so beautiful! Do you ship to the US? I love it!